Feast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gallery

HOLOGRAPHIC TV.... Empty
Feast

Feast Staffs

(OWNER) 

Google

(HOSTS)

wh0

AsaD

Neha

zule

Girly

Ari

Anna-lena

Iceberg

Moonlight

Adele

Geel

linnea

melas

shama

CrazyLover

Banjax

AlOn3

Preety

Decent

Banjax

Tamanna

hi_guys

sweetgirl

ThE_BeAsT

uNdErTaKeR

Dream^Dealer

Carolinemn

Dream^Dealer

Camilla

(ASSISTANT HOSTS)

Weird

Soulja

one-x

shaymin

Puss

Noble

Top posters
ThE_BeAsT (32)
HOLOGRAPHIC TV.... Vote_lcap1HOLOGRAPHIC TV.... Voting_barHOLOGRAPHIC TV.... Vote_rcap 
hi_guys (17)
HOLOGRAPHIC TV.... Vote_lcap1HOLOGRAPHIC TV.... Voting_barHOLOGRAPHIC TV.... Vote_rcap 
Ariba_khan (17)
^Shaymin^ (13)
Mike (10)
Asad (4)
XxDownAndOutxX (3)
Shama Muhammad Ismail (2)
Carolinemn (2)
gumnam (2)

Latest topics
» Carolinemns juicy log
HOLOGRAPHIC TV.... EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:18 am by Carolinemn

» Introduction
HOLOGRAPHIC TV.... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:44 pm by XxDownAndOutxX

» Radio Station
HOLOGRAPHIC TV.... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:43 pm by XxDownAndOutxX

» New Member :P
HOLOGRAPHIC TV.... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:39 pm by XxDownAndOutxX

» Asad Sa3eed
HOLOGRAPHIC TV.... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:09 pm by Asad

Shoutbox1

ShoutMix chat widget

HOLOGRAPHIC TV....

Go down

HOLOGRAPHIC TV.... Empty HOLOGRAPHIC TV....

Post  hi_guys Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:53 am

The HoloAD Diamond Series hologram is a THE BEST 3-d TV i have ever seen...
Holography refers to viewing objects in three dimensions.that is why this tv is called hologram TV.

It probably is the best example of a holographic TV to date, and it uses three displays with precisely placed glass plates for a that most incredible 3-D effect that we’ve been wanting in our homes for a long time. The images themselves are Flash video files or FLV files, fed from simple USB memory devices like thumb drives.

It really is pretty incredible that you can walk around it and see a three-dimensional view of whatever object that is there. You will notice that it looks as if the holograms are coming from an iPhone. Somehow, I can’t help but think that this is what Innovision would want to see in the future. After all, who wouldn’t want some serious holograms on their mobile?

By the way, this isn’t just one of those concept models that you may or not see in the future. No, you can get this now in two models: one has a resolution of 640 x 480 pixels, and the other has 1,280 x 1,024 resolution. I don’t have a precise price on it, though. I don’t think I could afford it, though LOL
u can take a look at the pictures of it i have posted and also the video. ENJOY technology at its BEST!!

Last edited by hi_guys on Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
hi_guys
hi_guys

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum